- The Architectural Films (Windows, Walls, and Floors) badge signifies that the installer has demonstrated proficiency in installing adhesive vinyl in various retail/commercial settings—including windows, walls, and floors.
- The Architectural Films (Resurfacing) badge signifies that the installer has passed the PDAA and 3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes Preferred Installer training program.
- The Vehicle & Fleet Wraps badge signifies the installer is proficient in installing vehicle wrap material on cars and fleet vehicles, including deep channels with minimal stretch and rivets.
- The Rigid Signage badge signifies the installer is proficient in installing many styles of rigid signage including Stud and Pin, Cleat, Standoff, Suspension hanging systems, SEG frames, ADA, and Security Mounted hardware.
- All PDAA-certified installers (indicated with a badge by their company name) are corporate members of PRINTING United Alliance and have passed the certification signified by the badge. Check the radio button next to “Yes” under Insurance Verified to check if the company has sent in insurance verification.
- Arlon, FlexCon, Mactac, and Orafol recognize PDAA Certification status.
For more information, or to pursue certification visit https://www.printing.org/library/technical-excellence/certifications.
Fill in any of the criteria below to limit your search. None of the fields are required although you must enter something in at least one of them. Company Name search will perform a partial match.